TWIN PEEKS - PAINT AND SIP 16TH SEPTEMBER - MILTON BRISBANE EVENING
- In stock and still available
- Great as a gift or present
- Tickets instantly emailed to you
Twin Peeks - 16th September 2022 from 6 pm - 9 pm at 1/47 Castlemaine Street, Milton QLD 4064
Due to popular demand, we’re celebrating the feminine form as our muse with Nipples To The Wind. This session does not feature a nude female model but is the perfect piece to crack open a bottle of vino too. Lock it in ladies and gentlemen, what could be better than up to 3 hours of deliciously sweet tunes, bubbles and besties? Our resident Gold Coast artist will guide you through each elegant curve. Book those tickets ASAP!
Join us for a Paint and Sip evening filled with friendship, love and laughter
- BYO wine, beer, cider only. No spirits allowed. Additional drinks such as cocktails can be purchased from the Bar
- Up to 3-hour painting session. Relax and paint with us
- Great tunes and equally amazing people
- Tickets must be purchased before the date, not at the door as sessions often sell fast. We don't want you to miss out
- Ride Sharing is recommended. Street parking is available on Heussler Terrace and surrounding streets but please adhere to local parking restrictions and do not park across driveways
- Factor in travel time with potential Suncorp Events happening during session times. Our sessions start promptly so please make sure you are at the venue in time to start
What we supply
- Wine and beer glasses
- Canvas - which you take home!
- Food and beverages can be purchased at the event
Rapid intoxication drinks are banned in this venue, including shots and irresponsible consumption of alcohol. If we believe you are intoxicated, we will refuse services and not supply alcohol.
QLD Liquor Act 1992: It is an offence to supply liquor to a person under the age of 18 years.
Ages 16 & 17 years must be accompanied by a participating adult.
15 years and under are unable to attend
Family-Friendly painting classes - 10 years and older (underage participants must be accompanied by a participating adult)