Family Friendly 6th February Day Upper CoomeraRegular price $58.00
Great Barrier Reef 6th February 2022 from 1 pm - 4 pm at 4/396 Tamborine Oxenford Road, Upper Coomera.
Family-friendly refers that this session is open to families with children aged 10 years and up. Please see details here.
Oh and don’t forget we’re BYO sips and snacks ~ not feeling the snacks at home? You can purchase a couple of burgers from our mates at Pattysmiths!
Join us for a Paint and Sip filled with friendship, love, and laughter located in Upper Coomera, Gold Coast.
- BYO wine, beer, or cider and your own snacks
- Premium burgers, fries, onion rings, shakes, and more can be ordered from Pattysmiths (next door) and delivered to your table by using QR code ordering
- 3-hour session
- Great tunes and curated playlists
- Tickets must be purchased before the date, sorry no tickets at the door
What we supply
- Wine and beer glasses
- Tapas plates to use
- Canvas - which you take home!
QLD Vaccination Mandate
A visual check of Vaccination certificates will be required before entering the studios for our public sessions. For any guests who are medically exempt, documentation will need to be shown at the door before entering the studio.