Flamingo 22nd October - Upper CoomeraRegular price $55.00
Flamingo Friday 22nd October 2021 from 6 pm - 9 pm at 4/396 Tamborine Oxenford Road, Upper Coomera 4209.
Put your foot down and gather your besties for a flamingly bubblegum pink night indeed. Being LGBTIQA+ owned and run, these blazingly beauteous birds were first conducted at our launch during Gold Coast Pride week representing our desire for the whole community to stand together as one. Thus our ‘Flamingo Duo’ was born and we couldn’t be any prouder of how far we’ve blossomed! If you feel like having a little boogie, sipping on your fave beverage, and getting your creative juices following ~ we’ll see you very soon!
Join us for a Paint and Sip filled with friendship, love, and laughter located in Upper Coomera, Gold Coast.
- BYO wine, beer, or cider and your own snacks
- Premium burgers, fries, onion rings, shakes, and more can be ordered from Pattysmiths (next door) and delivered to your table by using QR code ordering
- 3-hour session
- Great tunes and curated playlists
- Tickets must be purchased before the date, sorry no tickets at the door
What we supply
- Wine and beer glasses
- Tapas plates to use
- Canvas - which you take home!