Gold Coast Life Guard Tower 24th October - Upper Coomera - AfternoonRegular price $55.00
Gold Coast Life Guard Tower Sunday 24th October 2021 from 2 pm - 5 pm at 4/396 Tamborine Oxenford Road, Upper Coomera 4209.
What says coastal more than a Lifeguard Tower? Our beloved Gold Coast is filled to the brim with these iconic lemon seaside cabins built to keep the people and marine life safe. Turn your home into a little beachside sanctuary by joining us for 3 celebratory hours of painting, pouring, and good times with all your friends right beside you. Not artistically talented? Don’t fret! You never need to be to attend a Paint Juicy session. Just have a sheer lust for life and you’ll fit right in. What are you waiting for? Snatch up those tickets ASAP!
Oh and don’t forget we’re BYO sips and snacks ~ not feeling the snacks at home? You can purchase a couple of burgers from our mates at Pattysmiths!
Join us for a Paint and Sip filled with friendship, love, and laughter located in Upper Coomera, Gold Coast.
- BYO wine, beer, or cider and your own snacks
- Premium burgers, fries, onion rings, shakes, and more can be ordered from Pattysmiths (next door) and delivered to your table by using QR code ordering
- 3-hour session
- Great tunes and curated playlists
- Tickets must be purchased before the date, sorry no tickets at the door
What we supply
- Wine and beer glasses
- Tapas plates to use
- Canvas - which you take home!