KEVIN THE KOALA - PAINT AND SIP 15TH OCTOBER - MILTON BRISBANE EVENING
- In stock and still available
- Great as a gift or present
- Tickets instantly emailed to you
Kevin the Koala - 15th October 2022 from 5 pm - 8 pm at 1/47 Castlemaine Street, Milton QLD 4064 - Sweety's Bar Paint Juicy
Who could ever scroll past this cutie?! Every Aussie’s favourite native, Kevin the Koala will capture everyones’ hearts with his round, fluffy ears and big, oval shaped nose! Our talented resident artist will be your cheerleader for the night guiding you step by step in our fabulously lit Paint Juicy studio. Always remember, our sessions are all about the experience and not the art itself. So gather all your pals for a joyous night of painting, laughs and epic beats. Think you can’t paint Kevin? You may just surprise yourself! Oh and don’t forget we’re BYO sips and snacks!
Join us for a Paint and Sip evening filled with friendship, love and laughter
- BYO wine, beer, cider only. No spirits allowed. Additional drinks such as cocktails can be purchased from the Bar
- Up to 3-hour painting session. Relax and paint with us
- Great tunes and equally amazing people
- Tickets must be purchased before the date, not at the door as sessions often sell fast. We don't want you to miss out
- Ride Sharing is recommended. Street parking is available on Heussler Terrace and surrounding streets but please adhere to local parking restrictions and do not park across driveways
- Factor in travel time with potential Suncorp Events happening during session times. Our sessions start promptly so please make sure you are at the venue in time to start
What we supply
- Wine and beer glasses
- Canvas - which you take home!
- Food and beverages can be purchased at the event
Rapid intoxication drinks are banned in this venue. Including shots and irresponsible consumption of alcohol. If we believe you are intoxicated, we will refuse services and not supply alcohol.
QLD Liquor Act 1992: It is an offence to supply liquor to a person under the age of 18 years.
Ages 16 & 17 years must be accompanied by a participating adult.
15 years and under are unable to attend.
Family-Friendly painting classes - 10 years and older (underage participants must be accompanied by a participating adult)