KIDS AND FAMILY PAINTING 9TH OCTOBER - MILTON BRISBANE MORNING
- In stock and still available
- Great as a gift or present
- Tickets instantly emailed to you
Rooster - 9th October 2022 from 10 am - 12 pm at 1/47 Castlemaine Street, Milton QLD 4064 - Sweety's Bar Paint Juicy
Come join us for up to 2 hours of giggles, fun, painting and sipping in our vibrant bubblegum pink lit studio as you're guided by our resident artist. An experience with Paint Juicy is something you’ll never forget. So bring all your friends to get their paint and party on + wine glass at the ready! Throwback tunes will certainly be dropped as well as plenty of giggles and fun. A recipe for the perfect night!
Join us for a Paint and Sip evening filled with friendship, love and laughter
Kids and Family refers to this session being open to families with children aged 10 years and up in order to participate. Children under 10 years of age, including babies can attend with supervision, but cannot participate. Please see details here.
Children cannot be left in-studio unattended. A caregiver must be present at all times.
- BYO wine, beer, cider only. No spirits allowed. Additional drinks such as cocktails can be purchased from the Bar
- Up to 2-hour painting session. Relax and paint with us
- Great tunes and equally amazing people
- Tickets must be purchased before the date, not at the door as sessions often sell fast. We don't want you to miss out
- Ride Sharing is recommended. Street parking is available on Heussler Terrace and surrounding streets but please adhere to local parking restrictions and do not park across driveways
- Factor in travel time with potential Suncorp Events happening during session times. Our sessions start promptly so please make sure you are at the venue in time to start
What we supply
- Wine and beer glasses
- Canvas - which you take home!
- Food and beverages can be purchased at the event
Rapid intoxication drinks are banned in this venue. Including shots and irresponsible consumption of alcohol. If we believe you are intoxicated, we will refuse services and not supply alcohol.
QLD Liquor Act 1992: It is an offence to supply liquor to a person under the age of 18 years.
10 years and older (underage participants must be accompanied by a participating adult)☺️