STAG - PAINT AND SIP 21ST OCTOBER - MILTON BRISBANE EVENING
- In stock and still available
- Great as a gift or present
- Tickets instantly emailed to you
Stag - 21st October 2022 from 6 pm - 9 pm at 1/47 Castlemaine Street, Milton QLD 4064
Any stags in the room? We're all for a man who attends a social gathering or.. paint and sip.. unaccompanied by a woman 😜 Whether single as a pringle, happy in love or doing your own thing, we can all identify someone in our lives that embodies the characteristics of a strong-willed and beautiful stag. Or maybe that's YOU, Queen!
To make it extra over-the-top fabulous for you, the playlist for the night will feature hits from past eras to groove to all whilst you channel your inner creative. To gather your head around the perfect techniques to paint, our talented artist will guide you step by step (hell yeah). The perfect social event for you and your loved ones! The more the merrier! Vino, beer or cider is totally welcome.
Join us for a Paint and Sip evening filled with friendship, love and laughter
- BYO wine, beer, cider only. No spirits allowed. Additional drinks such as cocktails can be purchased from the Bar
- Up to 3-hour painting session. Relax and paint with us
- Great tunes and equally amazing people
- Tickets must be purchased before the date, not at the door as sessions often sell fast. We don't want you to miss out
- Ride Sharing is recommended. Street parking is available on Heussler Terrace and surrounding streets but please adhere to local parking restrictions and do not park across driveways
- Factor in travel time with potential Suncorp Events happening during session times. Our sessions start promptly so please make sure you are at the venue in time to start
What we supply
- Wine and beer glasses
- Canvas - which you take home!
- Food and beverages can be purchased at the event
Rapid intoxication drinks are banned in this venue, including shots and irresponsible consumption of alcohol. If we believe you are intoxicated, we will refuse services and not supply alcohol.
QLD Liquor Act 1992: It is an offence to supply liquor to a person under the age of 18 years.
Ages 16 & 17 years must be accompanied by a participating adult.
15 years and under are unable to attend.
Family-Friendly painting classes - 10 years and older (underage participants must be accompanied by a participating adult)