Sea's The Day 23rd October - Upper Coomera - EveningRegular price $55.00
Sea's The Day Saturday 23rd October 2021 from 6 pm - 9 pm at 4/396 Tamborine Oxenford Road, Upper Coomera 4209.
Are you in need of a reminder to live in the present, why not ‘Seas The Day’ with us? Sit back and relax as our resident artist guides you step by step through this tranquil beauty - but don’t forget to have a little boogie to some epic retro beats and bring along a sip of your choice! Always remember the aim of the game is never to have the perfect painting, but to have fun with your friends whilst creating.
And we quote “Life becomes more meaningful when you realise the simple fact you’ll never get the same moment twice.” ~ This is your calling to grab some spankingly delicious tickets!
Join us for a Paint and Sip Evening filled with friendship, love and laughter
- BYO wine, beer, or cider and your own snacks
- Premium burgers, fries, onion rings, shakes, and more can be ordered from Pattysmiths (next door) and delivered to your table by using QR code ordering
- 3-hour session
- Great tunes and curated playlists
- Tickets must be purchased before the date, sorry no tickets at the door
What we supply
- Wine and beer glasses
- Tapas plates to use
- Canvas - which you take home!