No matter what time of year it is, there are always plenty of activities for kids to do in Melbourne, Australia.
Some ideas include visiting the Melbourne Museum, where kids can learn about science and history, or the Melbourne Zoo, where they can see a wide variety of animals. The Melbourne Aquarium is another popular destination for families, where kids can see sharks, stingrays, and other marine life. The Eureka Skydeck is another fun activity for kids, where they can ride a glass elevator to the top of the building and enjoy panoramic views of the city. Other popular activities for kids in Melbourne include visiting the Melbourne Star Observation Wheel (now closed), the National Gallery of Victoria, and the Melbourne Cricket Ground.
There's plenty more ideas for kids to do in Melbourne:
- Taking a trip to Luna Park, where kids can enjoy amusement park rides, games, and food.
- Visiting the Melbourne Cricket Ground, where kids can see a live cricket or Australian Rules Football match.
- Going to the Melbourne Sea Life Aquarium, where kids can see penguins, seals, and other marine life up close.
- Taking a trip to the Royal Botanic Gardens, where kids can explore the beautiful gardens, see native plants, and learn about the environment.
- Visiting the Melbourne Art Centre, where kids can see a variety of art and participate in workshops and other activities.
These are just a few ideas, but there are many other fun activities for kids in Melbourne. We recommend doing some research and finding activities that your kids will enjoy and that are suitable for their ages and interests.
Of course, everyone would enjoy a trip to Paint Juicy, now in Melbourne!