A wonderfully successful team is the key to a powerhouse business. By combining a variety of epic personalities, clear communication, winning dynamics and desirable team objectives you can achieve many epic things. If you’re looking for a sweet way to nurture your team into superstars and strengthen those relationships, you’re going to want to try a Paint and Sip Team Building session. Continue reading to for some super benefits:
One of the best ways to mobilise collaboration in a group is by doing a fun activity that enriches knowledge and engages everyone in a memorable experience.
Everyone’s Got a Space to Create
No matter the size of the team, there’s a space for each team member to paint and sip. A space so pink and epic filled with mirror balls and throwback tunes, it’s the perfects pace for a fun collaborative experience with your team. The activity provides members with an opportunity to take a breath of fresh air and step out of their comfort zones into a world of creativity. In addition, Paint Juicy encourages all to stress less about the painting itself and instead enjoy the experience.
Customisable Work Party Paint and Sip Sessions
When you book a paint and sip sesh with Juicy as a team building sesh, you’re free to decorate the studio while having the opportunity to bring along your fave sips and snacks ~ charcuterie platter anyone? Select a painting option for the team, whether it’s a regular art piece or a custom mural creation for your office filled with your teams vision and core values, then get to splashing paint to canvas!
Want a theme? You can do absolutely do this. Get everyone to wear a bit of 90s grunge, or 80s fluro, maybe some y2k mismatch? We vibe and will play the tunes to match. Pick a bonding activity like a Show and Tell or Celebrity Heads and watch everyone become closer.
An Opportunity to Unleash Your Creativity
With our Team Building sessions, our wish is to provide you with some skills to enhancing relationships between one another or to further improve them. Painting can be a real creative avenue to solve problems together in innovative ways.
Painting requires thinking outside the box, using imagination, and expressing ones thoughts through art. Watch each person up-skill their creative selves and confidence skyrocket as they get in touch with their creative side with the help of our talented in-house artists.
A Memorable Team Building Experience
As a social gathering, painting and sipping together creates lasting memories for you team. This opportunity presents itself as a chance to encourage trust and camaraderie. Get to know each other on a deeper level and build that bond. Yeehaw!
Cultivating fun in a stunning mirrorball-esque environment is truly the most worth while opportunity. The company, a glass of your fave sip, sick beats = A dandy time for a Team Building sesh. Who knows? You may have some hidden Picasso’s amongst yourselves.
Why Paint and Sip is the Best Team Building Activity
If you’re hosting a team-building activity for your team soon and have no idea what to prepare for, well here’s a team-building idea! A Paint and Sip Party at Paint Juicy! A Paint and Sip Party is probably all you’ll ask for as we have a variety of paintings to choose from, and you can also order mocktails, drinks, and snacks (depending on the branch), and we also allow BYO (Bring Your Own) alcoholic drinks!
Team Building Activities don’t have to be boring at all! So here’s a list of reasons why Paint and Sip is the best team-building activity for you and your work mates!
It’s the perfect activity to seek your creative side!
Some of your team members may not be able to unleash their creativity the usual way! So when you participate in a Paint and Sip, it will give them an opportunity to express their artistic side! It also helps beginners to start painting so if any of them are interested in starting painting on their own, a group activity is the best environment to do so!
It’s a great opportunity to socialise with your team members
Group paint and sip is the best place to open up conversations with co-workers you rarely talk with! Socialising has never been easier! You can open up similar interests, hobbies, personal life, and the like while sipping on some wine (BYO!) while painting on a canvas!
Painting is Relaxing
Another reason why paint and sip is a great idea for team building is that painting can be relaxing! Have you and your co-workers been stressed out in your workplace lately? Well, this is a good time to let go of all that stress from work! Painting is said to be a very relaxing activity as it stimulates our brain’s creative side! Plus you won’t have to worry too much while doing a painting activity cause a guide will be there to show you what to do with some step-by-step instructions.
A Paint and Sip Showcases a Peaceful Environment
Having a group activity that creates a peaceful environment will surely make your co-workers feel at peace! It creates a refreshing feeling for those who’ve been feeling down or swamped by work and helps them release all that negativity inside them. The environment of a paint and sip will surely revitalise you and your co-workers as they paint on during your activity!
We are located near you. You don’t have to travel to the regionals just to de-stress with the team. Our studios can be found in multiple areas in Queensland such as Burleigh Heads, Gold Coast, Brisbane, Indooroopilly, Loganholme, Browns Plains, Albion, Fortitude Valley, Nerang, and we continue to grow. You might even see us in other states, visit our website for our studio locations.
It’s Unique and Fun!
This Team Building Activity will surely be a day to remember! It’s easy, fun, and unique so you and your mates will create a new awesome memory that will last a lifetime! Relaxing painting, food, drinks, and nice conversations? Who wouldn’t remember a day like this?!
If you’re interested in a Paint and Sip Team Building Activity, well we got you! Just go on to our page and check out our group and party bookings so you can have a very memorable day with your team!
- Priced at $65 per person for all sessions with a minimum of:
- Minimum of 10 paid seats during the days of Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday ending by 5
- Minimum of 15 paid seats during the days Friday, Saturday or Sunday ending by 5 pm
- Minimum of 20 paid seats for any private event after 5 pm every day
- If you can't make the minimum, consider joining our open and general sessions. It is a great party vibe and you can still enjoy your party!
- Contact our team directly on email@example.com to book in advance
- Maximum capacity 36 people at Burleigh Heads and 40 for Milton, Brisbane
- Duration: Up to 3 hours
- BYO bubbles, wine, beer, cider, premixed beverages and nibbles - everything else is provided for you including ice buckets, food utensils and additional tables
- Choose one of our existing artworks to paint during the session
- All ages are welcome at private events only unless adult entertainment is attending. Only those over 18 will be allowed to consume alcohol and must be accompanied by an adult
- Entertainers such as Drag Queens or Nude Male Models will be charged at an additional cost, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org for further information
- Number of painters for Private Events can be changed (subject to a minimum), free of charge until 14 days prior to the event when final payment is due
- Cancelling or rescheduling the Private Event, or withholding final payment, may result in loss of deposit
- $300 deposit for Private Events is to be paid upon request with final payment made 14 days prior to the Private Event
Private Event Times
- Monday - Sunday 10am - 1pm | 1pm - 4pm | 2pm - 5pm | 5pm - 8pm or 6pm - 9pm
- Start times can be modified, contact us for additional requests, we are more than happy to accomodate