Tis’ the season to sip, paint and be merry with a bunch of your closest mates.
What better way to jingle and mingle than by throwing an ultimate Australiana themed Christmas Paint and Sip Party at Paint Juicy! Get those creative juices flowing to an all Aussie playlist, kick back and create something awesome to put underneath the Christmas tree.
For an unforgettable seasonal holiday experience, why not take part in a Paint and Sip surrounded by a bunch of legends here on the Gold Coast? A hint of creativity is all you need to bring along… oh and a couple of frothies. Bloody oath we sure know how to party, so let’s crack open a cold one and cheers to that.
What you’ll do: This Christmas Party Paint and Sip is a little bit special.
Take ya pick between two classic Aussie locations to paint, the beach or the bush. Whilst your here, why not wrap it up with a bit of twine + dried natives = gift it to your best mate for Christmas? One requirement for all, each attendee must be jolly and keep the good vibes flowing. This will book out super fast! So get planning early and book in with us today!
Book your Paint and Sip Christmas Party with us.
Private Event Times
- Priced at $65 per person for all sessions with a minimum of 15 paid seats during the day ending by 5pm
- Private events 5pm onwards are available if booked in advance. Minimum of 20 paid seats required. Contact our team directly on firstname.lastname@example.org to book
- Maximum capacity 28 people in Burleigh Heads and 38 in Upper Coomera
- Duration: 3 hours
- BYO bubbles, wine, beer, cider and nibbles - everything else is provided for you including a fridge, food utensils and additional tables
- Choose one of our existing artworks to paint during the session
- All ages are welcome. Only those over 18 will be allowed to consume alcohol and must be accompanied by an adult
- Birthday cakes are available from our partners and must be pre-purchased
- Entertainers such as Drag Queens will be charged at an additional cost, please contact us on email@example.com for further information
- Number of painters for Private Events can be changed (subject to a minimum), free of charge until 7 days prior to the event when final payment is due
- Cancelling or rescheduling the Private Event, or withholding final payment, may result in loss of deposit
- $200 deposit for Private Events is to be paid upon request with final payment made 7 days prior to the Private Event
Private Event Times
- Monday - Sunday 10am - 1pm | 1pm - 4pm | 2pm - 5pm or 6pm - 9pm
- Start times can be modified, contact us for additional requests, we are more than happy to accomodate