Team building, but much more at our Paint and Sip on the Gold Coast here at Paint Juicy.
What could be better than painting with a glass of bubbles & tunes whilst being guided by a talented Gold Coast artist?
We say get dressed up in leg warmers with teased hair or maybe a bit of sparkle and gogo boots + seeing all your coworkers doing it beside you. We think it’s time for you and your team to let your hair down (or up, you do you) and work on those team building skills in a creative way.
We have designed our team building paint and sip exercises to be a fun step by step approach focusing on communication and collaboration. It’ll surely be a unique occasion to step out of your comfort zone and current area.
What you’ll do: Create one big artistic mural together that represents your team via paint and one for you to take home over 3 hours. You will be guided by our amazing in-house artists and your host will be there to keep the vibes flowing. No artistic knowledge required, just a keen eye and a willingness to step out of your comfort zone.
Are you in? Get in touch with us for further information and or to make a booking to our Paint and Sip Team Building Sessions!
Private Event Times
- Priced at $65 per person for all sessions with a minimum of 15 paid seats during the day ending by 4pm
- Private events 4pm onwards are available if booked in advance. Minimum of 20 paid seats required. Contact our team directly on firstname.lastname@example.org to book
- Maximum capacity 22 people
- Duration: 3 hours
- BYO bubbles, wine, beer, cider and nibbles - everything else is provided for you including a fridge, food utensils and additional tables
- Choose one of our existing artworks to paint during the session
- All ages are welcome. Only those over 18 will be allowed to consume alcohol and must be accompanied by an adult
- Grazing boards available for $15 per person and must be pre-purchased
- Birthday cakes are available from our partners and must be pre-purchased
- Entertainers such as Drag Queens will be charged at an additional cost, please contact us on email@example.com for further information
- Number of painters for Private Events can be changed (subject to a minimum), free of charge until 7 days prior to the event when final payment is due
- Cancelling or rescheduling the Private Event, or withholding final payment, may result in loss of deposit
- $200 deposit for Private Events is to be paid upon request with final payment made 7 days prior to the Private Event
Private Event Times
- Monday - Sunday 10am - 1pm or 2pm - 5pm or 6pm - 9pm
- Start times can be modified, contact us for additional requests, we are more than happy to accomodate