A naughty paint and sip night to remember.
What could be better than making memories dressed up head to toe in a themed outfit, a naughty doodle (pun intended) and showering the hen herself with an abundance of love + BYO Vino at our Hens Night Paint and Sip with us at Paint Juicy on the Gold Coast?
Say ‘I do’ to a night of saucy fun and ball dropping laughter with our not-to-miss Hens Party Sessions. Pick between your night ft. a Paint & Sip with a fabulously sassy drag queen ready to rule the roost or a hunky male model who’ll strip down for a Life Drawing Session from start to finish.
Don’t forget! There’ll be prizes for best creative masterpiece of the night and games (plenty of them). Oh and to top things off, we’ve partnered with the incredible Pepe Italia Burleigh Heads to organise cheese platters for your night - hell yeah. So grab the gal pals together, this is THE hens night not to miss!
What you’ll do: You’ll individually receive a canvas to splash out your creativity onto (and treasure forever) and a larger group piece for the bride to be.
Sounds fab? Get in contact with us today!
Private Event Times
- Priced at $65 per person for all sessions with a minimum of 15 paid seats during the day ending by 4pm
- Private events 4pm onwards are available if booked in advance. Minimum of 20 paid seats required. Contact our team directly on email@example.com to book
- Maximum capacity 22 people
- Duration: 3 hours
- BYO bubbles, wine, beer, cider and nibbles - everything else is provided for you including a fridge, food utensils and additional tables
- Choose one of our existing artworks to paint during the session
- All ages are welcome. Only those over 18 will be allowed to consume alcohol and must be accompanied by an adult
- Grazing boards available for $15 per person and must be pre-purchased
- Birthday cakes are available from our partners and must be pre-purchased
- Entertainers such as Drag Queens will be charged at an additional cost, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org for further information
- Number of painters for Private Events can be changed (subject to a minimum), free of charge until 7 days prior to the event when final payment is due
- Cancelling or rescheduling the Private Event, or withholding final payment, may result in loss of deposit
- $200 deposit for Private Events is to be paid upon request with final payment made 7 days prior to the Private Event
Private Event Times
- Monday - Sunday 10am - 1pm or 2pm - 5pm or 6pm - 9pm
- Start times can be modified, contact us for additional requests, we are more than happy to accomodate